This versatile power swaging machine performs various forming operations including swaging (beading), flanging, jennying and necking. The machine is supplied as standard with a pair of swaging wheels.
Capacities of 2mm mild steel. Operation is by foot pedal with forward and reverse control. Easily adjustable lateral movement of bottom spindle for wheel setting. (Standard electrics for 380/440 volts 3 phase 50 hertz). Low voltage. Control circuit located inside electricity interlocked cabinet with mains isolator. Supplied with one pair of standard wheels, spacing collars, lockings spanner and oil gun.
- Floor mounted; power operated
- 600mm maximum throat depth
- 2 mm galvanised mild steel capacity
- Constant roll speed of 25 RPM
- Motor Power: 0.55 KW
- Foot pedal operated with forward and reverse control
- Easily adjustable lateral movement
- Of bottom spindle for wheel setting
- Supplied with locking spanners and oil gun